We hope you never have to make a complaint but if you do, we have a simple and effective complaints procedure. We aim to continuously improve our workings and welcome feedback on all matters, however handled. A complaint may be resolved with an apology, a goodwill gesture or monetary compensation. We are registered with OFGEMs Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) scheme under reference no.: C35DOCT01.
On receipt of your complaint (whether by telephone, letter, email or fax) a member of our senior staff (Rosie Eccles, Georgia Watkins or Layla Shukri) will immediately review the information you provide and work to resolve this as per the below:
- acknowledge your complaint promptly: we will respond to a written complaint within two working days;
- advise you clearly who within Dr Cost is investigating your complaint and provide you with a contact address and telephone number;
- ensure our complaint log includes: – your contact details; the supply or contract in question (including the MPAN/MPR); the site address; the full complaint details; the resolution you have requested;
- undertake a thorough investigation into the matters you have raised and instigate action if required;
- provide an initial, if not complete, response or update within ten working days;
- subject to confirmation of acceptance of Dr Cost’s findings and proposed actions then Dr Cost to complete any agreed actions.
If are unsatisfied with any of the steps detailed or the outcome of the complaints you can request that our Managing Director, Samuel Strom review this for correction or uphold the outcome of our findings.
Post: Dr Cost, Unit 4, Technology Park, Colindeep Lane, NW9 6BX
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – subject ‘FAO: ‘Staff Member’ Complaint with Dr Cost’
Call: 020 8458 5816
Fax: 020 3746 4639
If you are not completely satisfied with the outcome or eight weeks have passed with an insufficient response you can contact the Energy Ombudsman, details of which can be found at: https://www.ombudsmanservices.org/energy.html.